Automated Teller Machines are located under Section 104 on the north side adjacent to the Breakaways Elevator and under Section 106 next to the Box Office Entrance Doors.
Cameras and Recording Devices
As a general rule, cameras and recording devices of any kind are not permitted inside the Arena. This is subject to change on an event-by-event basis. If by chance, a guest brings a camera or recording device to an event, the guest will be asked to return that item to his or her vehicle. The Arena cannot hold any personnel property belonging to a guest.
For Florida Everblades, doors will open 1 hour before the start of the game. For special events, the doors open vary based on the event but typically either open 1 hour or 1.5 hours prior to the start time. Check the Event Schedule for the Doors Open time for each event.
Germain Arena strives to provide its guests with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, the Arena has established the following guidelines:
- Guests interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the event may be subject to ejection
- Guests using foul or abusive language, or inappropriate or unacceptable gestures may be ejected from the Arena
- Guests appearing impaired may be ejected from the Arena and turned over to the authorities.
Concerns, questions and or comments, please report it to the nearest Usher or to Guest Services. The main Services Booth is located adjacent to section 103.
No outside food or beverages. A variety of concessions are available throughout the concourse.
Re-Entry into Arena
Once a guest leaves the Arena during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased.
Re-selling of Tickets
Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited on Germain Arena property.
Smoking is not permitted inside Germain Arena. This also includes no Vaping or no Vaping Cigarettes of any kind. Designated smoking areas are provided.
The following items are prohibited in the Arena:
- Aerosol cans
- Air horns
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Animals (except certified service dogs for the disabled)
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Cameras or recording devices (varies by event)
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Ice chests (coolers) or thermos containers
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
- Balloons (not just inflatables)